What are the main exclusions?
The main exclusions on our policies are:
- Leaving your device unattended when it's away from your home
- Theft from a vehicle or premises where there is no visible sign of forced entry
- Not reporting the theft/loss within 48 hours of discovery to the police, or, in the case of mobile phones, not reporting the theft/loss to the Service Provider within 24 hours of discovery to stop the line and blacklist the handset
- Any claim where you are unable to provide evidence of ownership or receipt (in your name)
- Any claim where your gadget has not been used since the insurance policy was taken out
Please read the full terms and conditions (found in your policy wording document) for more information